Jewish Cemetery Zistersdorf
Until 1938, there was a burial ground in the northern part of the town cemetery, which was partitioned off from the municipal sector and used as a Jewish cemetery. During the Nazi period, the gravestones were looted and the Jewish area was incorporated into the town cemetery. In 2003, a memorial plaque initiated by the Helikon Association was installed there. The number of people buried there is unknown. The cemetery is unlocked and accessible to the public.
Friedhofgasse 41, 2225 Zistersdorf, Lower Austria | show on map
Area in m²
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria