Jewish Cemetery Mauer-Öhling
The southern part of the cemetery of the former Mauer-Öhling Sanatorium and Nursing Home is home to the Jewish section, which was opened in 1902. Fifty-two Jewish patients were buried there up to 1941 and then POWs
of various nationalities. The partition wall was demolished in the 1960s and rows of graves disappeared with the construction of an underpass and the widening of the federal road. The cemetery is kept closed.
Landesklinikum Mauer, Hausmeninger Straße 221, 3362 Mauer bei Amstetten, Lower Austria |
show on map
1656/2013, 8446/2014, 2183/2020, protected monument
Area in m²
Province of Lower Austria
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.