Jewish Cemetery Innsbruck (Westfriedhof)
The Western Cemetery in Innsbruck contains a 1,444 m² Jewish section. Burials have taken place here since 1864; graves from Judenbühel, the old Jewish cemetery, were moved here.
Fritz-Pregl-Straße 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Tyrol | show on map
Area in m²
City of Innsbruck
KG 81136, EZ 655, GSt 1068, TZ 14189/2009, protected monument
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria