Cemetery Klagenfurt

Cemetery

 

Address

 
Street
St. Ruprechter Strasse / Heizhausgasse
Post Code
9020
Town/City
Klagenfurt
Province
Carinthia

Owner

Jewish Community Klagenfurt

Area in m²

936

Description

The ca. 900 m² cemetery, which was established in the Klagenfurt suburb of St. Ruprecht in 1895, and was attached to the local cemetery, served as a burial site for the small Jewish Community of Klagenfurt. In total there are 97 headstones and four memorial plaques. In 2012 the perimeter wall, the green spaces, the gate and the remembrance plaques were renovated or renewed.