Jewish Cemetery Klagenfurt
Established in 1895 by the Chewra Kadischa and expanded in 1930, the Jewish cemetery in Klagenfurt borders the Catholic cemetery of St. Ruprecht. Around 100 gravestones and four memorial plaques have been preserved. Bomb damage caused during World War II was repaired in the 1960s. The cemetery is kept locked, keys are available from the Klagenfurt cemetery administration.
St. Ruprechter Strasse / Heizhausgasse, 9020 Klagenfurt, Carinthia | show on map
KG 72175, EZ 126, GSt 113/1, TZ 249/2009, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Klagenfurt
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.