Jewish Cemetery Trautmannsdorf
Until World War II, the small cemetery in Trautmannsdorf was mainly used as a burial place for Jewish guests who had passed away in the nearby spa town of Bad Gleichenberg. The cemetery was completely destroyed in 1938. Today, just a few memorial stones still exist; some of them are for Hungarian-Jewish forced laborers whose mortal remains were transferred here from the surrounding area after 1945.
Trautmannsdorf (gegenüber des Kommunalfriedhofes an der Straßengabelung, zwischen den Hausnummern 188 und 246), 8343 Trautmannsdorf, Styria |
show on map
1090/2006, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria