Jewish Cemetery Knittelfeld
The cemetery, built in 1908 by the local Chewra Kadischa, is situated the southern outskirts of Knittelfeld. It served as a burial site for the small Jewish community of Knittelfeld. During the Nazi period, the cemetery was destroyed; following its restitution in the 1950s, a number of headstones were returned and reinstated.
1727/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.