Jewish Cemetery Bad Aussee
The small cemetery forms part of the cemetery of the Parish of Bad Aussee situated on Grundlseer Straße. Bad Aussee was a popular summer resort and was often visited by Jews before World War II. In the event of death, burials were carried out locally; this is how this cemetery, which was not connected to a Jewish community, came into being. There are about a dozen gravestones in the cemetery; it is unlocked and open to the public.
Grundlseer Straße 86, 8990 Bad Aussee, Styria | show on map
KG 67010, EZ 1132, GSt 272/2, TZ 2224/2009, 2314/2017, protected monument
Area in m²
Roman-catholic Parish of Bad Aussee
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.