Jewish Cemetery Salzburg
The cemetery in the district of Aigen was founded in 1893. During the Nazi era, a number of gravestones went missing. After World War II, the burial site was returned to the Jewish Community Salzburg. The cemetery contains around 450 graves and a memorial remembering the desecration of the cemetery by the Nazis. The cemetery is kept locked. Information on guided tours and accessibility can be obtained from the Jewish Community Salzburg.
Uferstraße 47, 5020 Salzburg-Aigen, Salzburg |
show on map
12925/2008, 13038/2009, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Salzburg
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.