Jewish Cemetery Steyr
There are 144 headstones, a commemorative plaque and two mass graves at the 863 m² cemetery, which was opened in 1873.
Taborweg 4, 4400 Steyr, Upper Austria | show on map
KG 49233, EZ 1136, GSt 966, TZ 922/2010, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Linz
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria