Jewish Cemetery Frauenkirchen
Frauenkirchen was one of the so-called Siebengemeinden (Seven Jewish Communities). The cemetery of the once large community – in 1876 the Jewish community of Frauenkirchen had 864 members, which amounted to about one third of the population – contains around 1,320 graves. The cemetery is kept locked, the key is available from the local municipal office.
St. Andräerstraße 1+1a, 7132 Frauenkirchen, Burgenland |
show on map
5211/2002, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria