Jewish Community Vienna
Area in m²
The cemetery grounds were bought by the Floridsdorf Minjan Association in 1877 and taken over by the Jewish Community Vienna in 1906 when the municipality of Floridsdorf became part of Vienna. Up to the year 2000, 1,391 persons were laid to rest on the 5,615 m² site.
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria