Jewish Cemetery Floridsdorf
The Floridsdorf Jewish Cemetery was founded in 1877 and taken over by the Jewish Community Vienna when Floridsdorf was incorporated into Vienna in 1905. It has around 1,400 headstones and a small ceremonial hall that has been preserved. The cemetery is kept locked, the key is available from the Jewish Community Vienna by appointment.
Ruthnergasse 24 - 26, 1210 Floridsdorf, Vienna | show on map
KG 1613, EZ 338, GSt 1492
KG 1613, EZ 145, GSt 1487/1, TZ 4241/2003, protected monument
KG 1613, EZ 145, GSt 1487/2, TZ 4241/2003, protected monument
KG 1613, EZ 145, GSt 1487/3, TZ 4241/2003, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.