Jewish Cemetery Döbling
A "Jewish section" has existed on the left-hand side of the inter-confessional cemetery since 1888, which was established in 1880. The exact number of Jewish graves cannot be determined at present.
Hartäckerstraße 65, 1190 Döbling, Vienna | show on map
Area in m²
Friedhöfe Wien GmbH
KG 1508, EZ 502, GSt 932/1, TZ 188/2009, 1890/2009, protected monument
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria