Jewish Cemetery Wiener Neustadt

Data

 

Description

The cemetery was founded in 1888/89. An inhabited cemetery caretaker's house is situated on the grounds facing a preserved tahara house. Around 250 graves have been preserved. On the right-hand side, there are fragments of medieval tombstones that are sheltered by plexiglass. The cemetery is locked, the key can be obtained either from Dr. Werner Sulzgruber, the Municipal Cemetery Administration or the Municipal Archives.

Wiener Straße 95, 2700 Wiener Neustadt, Lower Austria | show on map

Cadastral Data

KG 23443, EZ 580, GSt .1390, TZ 1681/2004, protected monument
KG 23443, EZ 580, GSt .1391, TZ 1681/2004, protected monument
KG 23443, EZ 580, GSt 2283/2, TZ 1681/2004, protected monument

Area in m²

3,412

Owner

Jewish Community Vienna

Photos