Jewish Cemetery Waidhofen an der Thaya
The 1,203 m² cemetery was opened in the late 19th century and by 1938 had contained 171 graves.
Moritz-Schadekgasse 49, 3830 Waidhofen an der Thaya, Lower Austria | show on map
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
KG 21194, EZ 441, GSt 1231/1, TZ 699/2009, protected monument
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria