Jewish Cemetery Tulln
The Jewish cemetery in Tulln was founded in 1885. Most of the gravestones in this cemetery were looted during the Nazi period. Only three gravestones remained on the small site. In 1963 the cemetery was permanently closed for use. A few symbolic gravestones were subsequently reinstated. The cemetery is located in a built-up residential area, is unlocked and accessible to the public.
Paracelsusstraße/Dr.-Sigmund-Freud-Weg (am Ende des Weges), 3430 Tulln, Lower Austria |
show on map
1510/2009, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria