Cemetery St. Pölten neu
Karlstettner Straße 3
Jewish Community Vienna
Area in m²
The cemetery in today’s provincial capital was established in 1895 by the Chewra Kadischa. It has an area of 6,205 m², forms part of the municipal cemetery and contains 181 graves. In 1996 the cemetery was completely renovated with financial assistance from the Lower Austrian provincial government.
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria