Jewish Cemetery St. Pölten alt
Between 1859 and 1906 approx. 583 burials took place at this cemetery, which has an area of 1,869 m². The cemetery is one of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Lower Austria. It was closed in 1906 and no longer contains any headstones. A commemorative stone can be found at the site.
Pernerstorferplatz, 3100 St. Pölten, Lower Austria |
show on map
8658/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.