Jewish Cemetery Neunkirchen
The cemetery in Neunkirchen was founded in 1890. The two buildings in neo-Moorish style at the entrance connected by a wrought-iron gate are particularly striking. Before the cemetery was founded, the Jewish community buried its dead in the Jewish cemeteries of Lackenbach and Kobersdorf in what was then western Hungary. There are around 140 gravestones in the cemetery. The cemetery is locked, the key is available from the local authority.
Kernstockgasse 28, 2620 Neunkirchen, Lower Austria | show on map
KG 23321, EZ 1692, GSt 1086, TZ 2482/2008, protected monument
KG 23321, EZ 1692, GSt 1087, TZ 2482/2008, protected monument
KG 23321, EZ 1692, GSt .1160, TZ 2482/2008, protected monument
KG 23321, EZ 1692, GSt .1161, TZ 2482/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.