Jewish Community Vienna
Area in m²
The 744 m² cemetery was established in 1871 by the Minjan Association. In all, there are 71 graves. During the war, 15 of these were sold by the local municipality and can unfortunately no longer be traced. The cemetery was completely renovated by the Association Schalom in 1999.
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria