Jewish Community Vienna
Area in m²
The cemetery, with a total area of 2,877 m², was opened in 1888 and is well-hidden in the forest far from the Federal Road 1. Only five sandstone headstones have survived. All others were removed in 1938 and used for other purposes. The small cemetery gatekeeper’s lodge was burned down.
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria