Jewish Cemetery Michelndorf

Data

 

Description

The cemetery, with a total area of 2,877 m², was opened in 1888 and is well-hidden in the forest far from the Federal Road 1. Only five sandstone headstones have survived. All others were removed in 1938 and used for other purposes. The small cemetery gatekeeper’s lodge was burned down.

Waldhof, 3452 Michelndorf, Lower Austria | show on map

Cadastral Data

KG 20150, EZ 292, GSt .75, TZ 1509/2009, protected monument
KG 20150, EZ 292, GSt 497/2
KG 20150, EZ 292, GSt 497/3, TZ 1509/2009, protected monument

Area in m²

2,877

Owner

Jewish Community Vienna

Photos