Jewish Cemetery Marchegg
The Marchegg Jewish cemetery is presumed to have been established in 1877. The plot, which runs alongside the old town walls and borders the Marchegg municipal cemetery no longer contains any headstones; they were stolen in 1938. There has been a commemorative stone at the site since 2004.
Rohrwassergasse 27, 2293 Marchegg, Lower Austria |
show on map
8703/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Municipality of Marchegg
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.