Jewish Cemetery Korneuburg
There has been a Jewish section at the local municipal cemetery, situated on the right-hand side and partitioned off by a hedge, since 1915. The Jewish cemetery contains nine headstones and twelve plaques, which were donated by the Chewra Kadischa. It was in use until 1959.
Stockerauer Straße 77, 2100 Korneuburg, Lower Austria | show on map
KG 11006, EZ 321, GSt 393/5, TZ 4003/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Municipality of Korneuburg
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.