Jewish Cemetery Horn

Data

 

Description

The Jewish community of Horn opened this cemetery in 1873; the site, situated behind the company Swietelsky, was previously occupied by the small village of Riedenburg with fortifications and a church. Around 110 graves can be found here on a forest-like plot. The small neo-gothic burial hall located on the left side of a more recent cemetery building is worthy of note. The cemetery is kept locked. The key can be obtained from the Jewish Community Vienna by appointment.

Riedenburgstraße (bei Nr. 60), 3580 Horn, Lower Austria | show on map

Cadastral Data

KG 10027, EZ 44, GSt 976/1
KG 10027, EZ 44, GSt 976/3
KG 10027, EZ 44, GSt 977/1, TZ 3653/2008, protected monument
KG 10027, EZ 44, GSt 977/2
KG 10027, EZ 44, GSt 977/3

Area in m²

5,536

Owner

Jewish Community Vienna

Photos