Jewish Cemetery Groß-Enzersdorf
This unassuming Jewish cemetery is located in the midst of a residential estate. Its entrance can be found in the remains of a ceremonial hall situated at the side of the road. The majority of the 65 headstones line the cemetery wall surrounded by abundant greenery. The cemetery was established in 1880. During the Nazi period, most of the gravestones were shattered or removed. The gate is unlocked, the cemetery can be freely accessed by the public.
Robert-Stolz-Gasse gegenüber Nr. 45, 2031 Groß-Enzersdorf, Lower Austria | show on map
KG 6207, EZ 320, GSt 786/1, TZ 134/2009, protected monument
KG 6207, EZ 320, GSt 786/2, TZ 134/2009, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.