Jewish Cemetery Gänserndorf
Situated on the outskirts of the town alongside the B-road, this cemetery, which was founded in 1884, lies somewhat hidden. There are 63 discernable graves. The cemetery and tahara house were last restored in the mid-1990s. Since then, the cemetery has been cared for by the association “Helikon”, which offers regular guided tours from May to October.
Wiener Straße B8/Bundesstraße, 1,5 km
vor der Ortschaft aus Richtung Straßhof/Silberwald kommend, 50 Meter rechts von der Bundesstraße (siehe Plan)., 2230 Gänserndorf, Lower Austria |
show on map
5814/2003, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.