Jewish Cemetery Dürnkrut

Data

 

Description

This modest Jewish cemetery can only be reached by following a path that runs through the field to the rear of the communal cemetery. This burial site was founded in 1904 by the Dürnkrut chevra kadisha; these days very few headstones remain. It is no longer possible to determine the number of graves. The tahara house was demolished in the 1960s. The cemetery is freely accessible to the public, the gate is not locked.

Am Ende des Kommunalfriedhofes in der Badsiedlung / Ecke Doktor Ponzauer Straße, 2263 Dürnkrut, Lower Austria | show on map

Cadastral Data

KG 6106, EZ 496, GSt 1020, TZ 3315/2008, protected monument
KG 6106, EZ 496, GSt 1021, TZ 3315/2008, protected monument
KG 6106, EZ 496, GSt 1022

Area in m²

1,661

Owner

Jewish Community Vienna

Photos