Jewish Cemetery Deutsch-Wagram
Founded in 1866, the cemetery no longer has any gravestones. It was looked after by the Floridsdorf Minyan Association until 1938, after which the property was expropriated and given to the Deutsche Reichsbahn for its train operations. There is a memorial plaque on a mound of earth behind the entrance gate. Extensive repair work was carried out in 2021. The cemetery is locked, the key is available from the local municipal authority.
neben Fabrikstraße 2, 2232 Deutsch-Wagram |
show on map
9434/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.