Jewish Cemetery Bruck an der Leitha
The Jewish community in Bruck had already ceased to exist before 1938; the Jewish families belonged to the Jewish Community Mödling. There was a Jewish section in the local municipal cemetery, however. In 1945, the remains of 155 murdered Hungarian-Jewish slave laborers were laid to rest there. The cemetery no longer contains any headstones. In 2009, a newly designed memorial was created in the former Jewish section of the cemetery. The cemetery is freely accessible to the public.
Franz Grillparzer-Straße 3, 2460 Bruck an der Leitha |
show on map
4370/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Municipality of Bruck an der Leitha
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.