Jewish Cemetery Bad Pirawarth
This modest cemetery is situated to the rear of the parish church and forms part of the communal cemetery. It is walled off from the main part of the cemetery and has been in use since 1879. Bad Pirawarth’s Jewish cemetery contains just six headstones and ten detectable grave sites, mostly belonging to people who had gone there to convalesce and died during their treatment. The cemetery is unsecured and can be freely accessed by the public.
Am Kaffeeberg 9, 2222 Bad Pirawarth, Lower Austria |
show on map
9457/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Municipality of Bad Pirawarth
The owner of this cemetery has not filed an application to receive a subsidy from the Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria.