Jewish Cemetery Stadtschlaining neu
This cemetery is the most recent of the three original cemeteries. The land on which it is situated was purchased as early as 1869 and it was in use as a cemetery until 1938. Some gravestones still remain there. In 1997/98 the Shalom Association erected a memorial and enclosed the cemetery with fencing with financial assistance from the provincial government. It is maintained by the Municipality of Stadtschlaining. The cemetery is kept unlocked and is freely accessible to the public.
Baumschulgasse (zwischen Nr.
1 und Nr.
12), 7461 Stadtschlaining, Burgenland |
show on map
3616/2002, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria