Jewish Cemetery Oberwart
A sister community of the Jewish Community Schlaining had existed in Oberwart/Felsőőr since 1868. In 1910, the Protestant Church ceded part of its cemetery grounds to the Jewish community so that it could establish its own Jewish cemetery. The cemetery is located between the municipal cemetery and the Protestant cemetery in Oberwart. It is kept unlocked and is freely accessible to the public.
Linke Bahnzeile 17a, 7400 Oberwart, Burgenland |
show on map
8060/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria