Jewish Cemetery Bad Sauerbrunn
The Jewish cemetery forms part of the municipal cemetery in Bad Sauerbrunn. It was established in 1908 by the Mattersburg Chewra Kadischa and was mainly used to bury Jewish guests who had been attending the spa for treatments. The exact number of original gravestones cannot be determined; at present there are around ten stones. The ceremonial hall has been demolished. The cemetery is freely accessible to the public.
Eisenstädterstraße 58, 7202 Bad Sauerbrunn, Burgenland |
show on map
3659/2008, protected monument
Area in m²
Jewish Community Vienna
© Fund for the Restoration of the Jewish Cemeteries in Austria